The data provided to 5 STARS TRAVEL on the pages of the website accessible at the address (URL) “https://www.triestetopholidays.com”. Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, 5 STARS TRAVEL informs the user of the following.
The information is provided only for the www.triestetopholidays.com site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
Please note that pressing the share button of a social network will open a window and you will be connected to the social network site by exiting the 5 Stars Travel site.
Personal data will be collected when using the following services for the following purposes:
The name, email and number will be collected if the visitor starts a chat. The chat log will also be saved with the IP address only if the chat conversation is started.
Browsing the site, you collect information from google analytics in anonymized form only for statistical information.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller of personal data is STARS TRAVEL di Rustia Mitja – Via Torrebianca 21b 34123 Trieste – Italy Tel. 040-322519, with email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purpose and timing of the processing
The Data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the site visitor, or required by the purposes, and the visitor can always request the interruption of the processing and the deletion of the Data.
3. Communication of data
The user’s personal data may be disclosed, for the purposes indicated above, on a mandatory and necessary basis for the provision of services, exclusively to:
1. people, companies or professional firms, who provide assistance, consultancy or collaboration to 5 STARS TRAVEL in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
2. subjects delegated and / or appointed by 5 STARS TRAVEL to carry out the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of sales services, such as customer service, even if managed in outsourcing; the logistics center responsible for packaging the products purchased by the user; the carriers responsible for the delivery of the purchased products;
3. to external collaborators and to those subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed by 5 STARS TRAVEL in relation to the contract for the supply of its services;
4. to Public Administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations;
5. to companies of the 5 STARS TRAVEL group located in member countries of the European Union. User data is not subject to disclosure.
4. Processing methods
The data is collected electronically, directly from the user and processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage, cancellation, also carried out with the aid of electronic tools, ensuring the use of suitable measures for data security. treated and guaranteeing the confidentiality of the same.
User data, stored electronically, are kept and stored on a server located in Italy. In particular, the owner declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and that he has also adopted suitable security measures to guarantee the integrity and availability of the data as well as the protection of the areas and premises. relevant for their safekeeping and accessibility.
5. Rights of the interested party
Each interested person can ask the Data Controller to access the data and to correct or delete them, or to limit the processing or to oppose it, in addition to the right to transfer data in an intelligible and secure form, including electronically, to another owner expressly indicated. Consents, if given, can be revoked at any time. Each user can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).
6. Mandatory nature of providing data
The provision of the data requested upon activation of the services is mandatory, as it is strictly functional to the performance of the same. Any refusal to provide data makes it impossible for 5 STARS TRAVEL to complete the user registration process and therefore to provide the services.
7. Duration of treatment
The processing will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected in compliance with the civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force.
Suggestions and requests
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address and name, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.