In our opinion, the strengths of this structure, which will guarantee you a very pleasant stay are:
- Contemporary design in an 18th century architecture built on Roman ruins
- The modern place suitable for a clientele who loves art, design, comfort and technology
- Special services such as fiber optic Wi-Fi and unlimited free calls to the EU, USA and CANADA.
The uniqueness of this hotel is its designer furniture. Starting from the architecture where the modern of the small but well structured environments joins the ancient thanks to the discovery of some archaeological finds visible in the breakfast room.
The hotel also stands out in the choice of sculptures, paintings and design elements that make up the interior furnishings.
To make your stay more comfortable, the hotel offers numerous services:
Address: Androna Chiusa 4, 34132, Trieste, Italia
The hotel is located just 15 minutes walk from the station and a few steps from Piazza Unità d’Italia.
The central location does not allow this hotel to have private parking but 200 meters from the hotel, in Via del Teatro Romano 16, there is a Park San Giusto multi-storey garage that has an agreement with the hotel.
The hourly rate of the garage is € 1.60; the maximum rate during the day, from 8 am to 7 pm, is € 10, while the night rate, from 7 pm to 8 am, is € 5.
Other parking options are:
- Blue stalls in front of the structure with cash parking meter (the price for a car is € 1.70 per hour from 8 am to 8 pm on every weekday). In the evening from 8 pm to 8 am and on holidays, parking is free.
- Blue stalls 300 meters from the hotel, on the banks and via Cadorna with cash parking meters from 8 am to 8 pm every weekday. Parking is free in the evening from 8 pm to 8 am and on holidays.
The rooms available in the hotel are modern and functional and characterized by elegance and technology.
All rooms have the following services and amenities:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- LCD satellite TV
- Free superfast Wi-Fi
- Unlimited free calls to EU
- Safe for laptops
- Mini bar
- Bar service 24 hours on 24
- Courtesy bathroom of primary cosmetics certified ecolabel and ecocert in dispense
14m² room with a single bed and and an ensuite shower room.
The sizes of double room vary from 13,50 to 17 m² and the room features a large queen-sized bed (or twin beds) and an ensuite shower room.
20m² room with three single beds (or a queen-sized bed and a single bed) and an ensuite shower room.
The hotel offers two Junior Suites, one of which is set on two floors. The Junior Suites are 28m² in size and feature an extra large queen-sized bed, a lounge area and an ensuite shower room.
In addition to the aforementioned services, these rooms also have 1 bottle of mineral water, an Illy espresso coffee machine, a tablet on request, a bathrobe and slippers.
This room, consisting of a lounge, a bedroom and a bathroom, is located in the historic building adjacent to the Urban Hotel Design. The sizes are different and range from 35m² with upholstered chair to 60m² with a sofa and a designer table. Additional services are: 1 bottle of mineral water, an Illy espresso machine, bathrobe and slippers.
The hotel offers two Suites which feature a double bedroom, an ensuite bathroom and a living room with an extra bed.
On the last floor there is a Suite set on two floors and featuring two bathrooms (one with shower and one with bathtub), a living room, a double bedroom, a single bedroom and an extra bed in the open space. Additional services are 1 bottle of mineral water, an Illy espresso machine and bathrobe and slippers.
The hotel has a breakfast room where an international buffet of cereals, fresh fruit, freshly baked croissants, fruit juices, cold cuts and cheeses is served from 7 am to 10 am. Here you will find white bread, wholemeal bread, sandwiches, toast bread, German black bread, scrambled eggs and even salad and tomatoes, as well as a number of gluten-free products and foods for celiacs.
For guests who like it, on request and with a small supplement, room service is also available.