Is a tale of the beauties of Trieste and the surrounding areas and of the beautiful places that can be visited in a day starting from Trieste.
Trieste is easily accessible:
Trieste railway station is TRIESTE CENTRALE and is located in the city center, just 15 minutes walk from the famous Piazza Unità d’Italia and the rest of the city’s attractions. Many trains also leave from the Trieste Centrale station which allow you to easily reach many other destinations both in Friuli Venezia Giulia and in Veneto.
- From Italy: A4 Venice – Trieste motorway, Monfalcone – Lisert exit, Sistiana exit (SS 14 “Costiera”).
- From Slovenia: A1 and A3 Motorways from Ljubljana or A1 from Koper – Capodistria.
- From Austria: A23 motorway from Villach.
- “Friuli Venezia Giulia” Airport, Ronchi dei Legionari (Gorizia), is 39km from Trieste. From here to reach the city center it is possible to use the “Trieste Airport” railway station;
- “Marco Polo” Airport, Venice, is 166km from Trieste;
- “Antonio Canova” Airport, Treviso, is 150km from Trieste;
- “Jože Pučnik” Airport, Ljubljana (Slovenia), is 115km from Trieste.
From all airports to reach the city center it is possible to take advantage of transfers with shared or private minivans.